1. Information on how to enter and details about the promotion form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Maxxia Pty Ltd (ABN 082 449 036) ("Promoter").
3. Entry is open to any employees of Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 and each of its related entities listed at the end of these terms and conditions ("Qantas") who are aged 18 years and over ("Eligible Employees").
4. For the purposes of this Promotion, an electric vehicle means a new car or other vehicle with a motor that is exclusively powered by electricity rather than liquid fuels ("Electric Vehicle").
5. The Promotion will be open from 8 August 2022 until 5.00 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on 7 August 2027 ("Promotion Period").
6. To receive the bonus, Eligible Employees must, during the Promotion Period, enter into a novated lease in relation to an Electric Vehicle through their preferred financier via the Promoter ("Eligible Entry").
7. Each Eligible Employee that submits an Eligible Entry will receive a bonus reward of $1,000 ("Bonus"), subject to compliance with these terms and conditions.
8. Each Eligible Employee will be eligible for one Bonus only.
9. The Eligible Employee is solely responsible for the choice of Electric Vehicle. The Promoter makes no representation as to the suitability of any Electric Vehicle. The Eligible Employee acknowledges they have relied on their own investigations when selecting an Electric Vehicle.
10. The Eligible Employee will receive their Bonus upon settlement of the Novated Lease with the financier.
11. The Bonus will be paid into the Eligible Employee's novated leasing account established by the Promoter.
12. The Bonus is not transferable, exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
13. The Promoter excludes all warranties in relation to supply of the Bonus, except those that cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without notice at any time throughout the Promotion.
15. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available.
16. Any Eligible Employee who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to claim a Bonus.
18. To the extent that these terms are unenforceable or do not comply with the law, that term is to be read down, or excluded to the extent required to comply with the law.
19. By entering into the Promotion, the Eligible Employee agrees and acknowledges that:&
a. they may be contacted by the Promoter to provide comments about the promotion and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos of them;
b. the Promoter may use comments or photos referred to in paragraph 19.a (the "Materials") for the Promoter's future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them;
c. the Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at any time, anywhere, and by any means. The Promoter may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same;
d. they grant to the Promoter on creation of the Materials a royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for whatever purpose;
e. they unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of their moral rights in the Materials (as defined in Part IX of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) and present and future rights of a similar nature conferred by statute anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given ("Moral Rights");
f. they waive all Moral Rights in the Materials that arise outside Australia; and
g. they agree not to institute, maintain, or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of their Moral Rights in the Materials.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from claiming a Bonus or otherwise in connection with this promotion.
|QANTAS RELATED ENTITIES
|Australian Air Express Pty Ltd
|Eastern Australia Airlines Pty Limited
|Express Freighters Australia (Operations) Pty Limited
|Jetstar Airways Pty Limited
|Jetstar Group Pty Limited
|Jetstar Services Pty Limited
|National Jets System Pty Ltd
|National Jet Operations Services Pty Ltd
|The Network Trust (trading as: Network Aviation Australia)
|Network Turbine Solutions Pty Ltd
|Qantas Domestic Pty Limited
|Qantas Superannuation Limited
|QF Cabin Crew Australia Pty Limited
|Sunstate Airlines (QLD) Pty Limited
|Qantas Ground Services Pty Limited
|VII Pty Limited